The Lyon’s Den: Book 26
Publication Date: June 29, 2022
Enter the world of the most notorious gambling den in London, where matches are made… unusually. Welcome to the world of THE LYON’S DEN: The Black Widow of Whitehall Connected World, where the underground of Regency London thrives… and loves.
What’s a young lady to do when a powerful lord tries to abscond with her and make her his mistress?
When you’re Miss Honoria Quinn, you leap from his carriage and run like the wind to find some place to hide. Trouble is, Honoria mistakenly chooses The Lyon’s Den, a disreputable gambling house as her sanctuary, a move that ends up with her having to make another choice at the hands of the Den’s match-making proprietor Mrs. Dove-Lyons: wed a complete stranger or become the lord’s mistress.
No good deed goes unpunished…
Thomas, Lord Braeton agrees to attend a wager at The Lyon’s Den only to keep his brother-in-law out of trouble. What he doesn’t count on is becoming embroiled in one of Mrs. Dove-Lyons’s schemes to marry him off. But when he tries to come to the aid of another peer, Thomas finds the only honorable thing he can do to save Miss Quinn’s reputation is put aside his hopes for a love match for himself and instead offer to marry her.
As Thomas and Honoria set out on a wary journey to matrimony, can they learn to live together and hope love will grow between them? Or are they doomed to a loveless marriage of convenience from which one or both will want to escape?
Jenna Jaxon will be awarding a $20 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card to a randomly drawn winner via Rafflecopter during the tour.
Jenna Jaxon is a best-selling author of historical romance, writing in a variety of time periods because she believes that passion is timeless. She has been reading and writing historical romance since she was a teenager. A romantic herself, Jenna has always loved a dark side to the genre, a twist, suspense, a surprise. She tries to incorporate all of these elements into her own stories.
She lives in Virginia with her family and a small menagerie of pets—including two vocal cats, one almost silent cat, two curious bunnies, and a Shar-pei mix named Frenchie.
- 365 Days of Gratitude Journal by Mariëlle S. Smith (NonFiction/Self-Help – NBTM)
- A Light Beam for Faith by E.K. Highland (SciFi – Review)
- A Magical’s Gift by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance – Review)
- Always the New Girl by Kelly Vincent (Contemporary YA – Review)
- Beauty in the Beast by Emily-Jane Hills Orford (Fantasy – Review)
- Complicating Roy by Megan Slayer (Contemporary LGBT Erotic Romance – MBB)
- Dark Waves by Amanda Uhl (Paranormal Romance – Review)
- Finding Persephone by P.J. Braley (SciFi Romance – VBT)
- Irresistible by Darcy Burke (Historical Romance – VBT)
- Juche by Adria Carmichael (YA Dystopian – NBTM)
- Last Star Standing by Spaulding Taylor (Speculative Thriller – VBT)
- Lawful Good Thief by T.L. Ford (Light Fantasy – Review)
- Like a Lily Among the Thorns by Karen S. Bell (CliFi/Scifi – MBB5)
- Lost and Found by C.M. Sage (Fantasy – VBT)
- Love Blooms in Morning Star by Charlotte Hubbard (Amish Inspirational Romance – MBB5)
- MacKenzie’s Last Run by Gayle Rosengren (Middle Grade – BBT)
- Off Broadway: a Marriage Drama by William A. Glass (Family Drama – Review)
- Potion: A Witchy Fairy Tale by Dorlana Vann (YA/Urban Fantasy – Book Blast)
- Ruby Red by D.L. Croisette (Contemporary Romance – VBT)
- She’s the One Who Won’t Behave by S.R. Cronin (Historical Fantasy – Review)
- Skate Cute by Melissa J. Roche (Contemporary Romance – VBT)
- The Chasm by Branwen OShea (YA SciFi – NBTM)
- The Girl who Knew Death by Norm Harris (Mystery – Review)
- The Great , Messy, Multicoloured, Monstrous Yarn Monster by Andrea Pukteris (Children’s – Review)
- The Inner Compass: Awakening by Abby Wynne (Magical Realism – NBTM)
- The Origins by J.A. Boulet (Historical Romance – Review)
- The Seraphim’s Song by Barbara Casey (Mystery – Review)
- The Shadow of the Mole by Bob Van Laerhoven (Historical Mystery – Review)
- The Signs We Missed by Lena S. May (Contemporary Gay Fiction – VBT)
- The Undeniable Truth by Diana Rhodes (Urban Romance – BBT)
- Tucked In by Corey Wainman (Coming of Age Fiction – Review)
- Who Says You Can’t Go Home? by Andria Henry (Contemporary Romance – VBT)